Newbie building up a troller

A forum for people who are new to commercial fishing and for talking about the fundamental rules and regulations.
KimberlyAnn
Spammer?: No

Newbie building up a troller

Post by KimberlyAnn »

Hello every one , i am reviving an old 35' troller that had its troll gear removed some years ago and for the next year i am going to be looking for some things to put it back together , 2 or 3 spool Hyd gurdies, aluminum polls and any of the rigging that is associated with it ,aluminum hay rack ect, my boat still has its mast so wont need that , also may be looking for a 3-71 parts motor just so i have exstra parts ,all needs to be as cheep as possabile or willing to take some payments (shoe string budget you know ) i am in the west port Wa. area . let me know what you have and a price . Thank you
SilverT
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Newbie building up a troller

Post by SilverT »

We don't have any parts for you, but will be fishing in the area soon. We would love to see your boat. If you are just starting, let us know if you want to get together sometime or perhaps join us as a guest on a day trip.

(three six zero) Five 5 6 two zero 8 5

Lane
Rusty
Spammer?: No

Re: Newbie building up a troller

Post by Rusty »

I was on creglist seen some gurdies for $100 a spool look like they need to be reworked. But if you have more time then money thats a killer deal. The was Oregon coast posted Jun 9 th, good luck.