LOOKING FOR TROLLER BUYOUT

A forum for people who are new to commercial fishing and for talking about the fundamental rules and regulations.
PTapprentice
Spammer?: No

LOOKING FOR TROLLER BUYOUT

Post by PTapprentice »

Are you looking for the best boat puller that ever lived? If so, look no further. You just found him. I'm relocating to SE Alaska May 1st, 2012.

I'm respectful, quiet, clean and I won't screw with any of your gear. I turn off lights, clean toilets and cook.. That’s right, cook. I’ll fry or bake anything you want and smother it in homemade sauce. You want a salad you say, I’ll chop one up that will blow your extra tuffs off.

If you are a salty old pro wondering how to make a smooth transition out of your boat , I have a proposal for you. Put me on the gear for a season and share your experiences, boat quirks and war stories with me. When we are both comfy, we can figure out a buyout plan.

This could be a cash out deal, or maybe you just want to cut back your sea time and come out once and a while on a partnership for a couple years? Maybe I just crew for you this season and you guide me into a purchase of another good boat you know the history on? Lets talk…

I’m in position to pick up a boat and PT permit for around a 100K. Instead of buying a boat off the internet and heading out this summer and guessing, I would rather buy your boat and knowledge over the next couple years.

PERSONAL STUFF / LIFE EXPERIENCE:
45 yrs. old
Single - Divorced after 20 years (she doesn't like boats)
Lifetime resident of Puget Sound WA
College educated - BS in Aeronautical Science
15 yr. p/t Commercial float plane pilot - 3500 hrs. or so in Beavers on floats in and out of B.C. fish camps
20 yr. Construction career in new & remodel.
Worked on seigners and tenders on and off since 1986 (Tender last two summers out of Ketchikan & Sitka)
I can work/drive all night and am an expert navigator.

I've been watching you guys for years and am ready to jump in. Thanks for reading

Buzz

p.s. Best post I've read so far has to be "getting the shaft" or something to that effect. Great story