The lessons I learned

A forum for people who are new to commercial fishing and for talking about the fundamental rules and regulations.
Trnaround
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

Re: The lessons I learned

Post by Trnaround »

That video would have definitely gone viral Salty. I also learned how good my wife's balance was on a landing during learning about REVERSE at the SSS hoist. I didn't know that my boat could lift the entire dock 12 inches above, but I learned it can. My wife stayed aboard, with at first a look of bewilderment then changing to that other look, you know the one you don't want to get. She has good balance. Sounds like your wife has good balance and climbing abilities, all good attributes to being a good troller.
fvsedna

Post by fvsedna »

Funny stories guys......every year I do this at least two-three times....So, this Is a lesson I cannot seem to learn....since this only February 7th I'm on pace for a record....
Be sure the flasher & newly tied hoochi & hook are tied to something before tossing them overboard. I was staring at the early morning silhouette of the mountains behind Sitka yesterday as the sun started to light the sky.
What a pretty day It was, almost spring like...not the case today.
Andrew
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

Also the cannonball.
fvsedna

Post by fvsedna »

No way....oh thats' a hoot.....