F/V Cameo

A forum for people who are new to commercial fishing and for talking about the fundamental rules and regulations.
khaos
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

F/V Cameo

Post by khaos »

My brother is interested in buying the F/V Cameo in Sitka. Haven't ran into her myself, was wondering if anyone from here could speak for her? Apparently the price is $40,000, everything included.
Akdreamlures

Re: F/V Cameo

Post by Akdreamlures »

Wood boat with a good production record years ago when Gary Eggerton had it. I have not been on it in recent years and do not have a picture or would post it.
waynenap

Post by waynenap »

Here you go.
Attachments
7731439fcc5c1edfba7c722ca07a8bb2.jpg
7731439fcc5c1edfba7c722ca07a8bb2.jpg (64.49 KiB) Viewed 7947 times
gumpucky

Post by gumpucky »

Ron has put at least his asking price into upgrades over the last few years.
http://www.seafarersbrokerage.com/Vessels.php
Fully equipped Alaskan wood double-ender, carvel planked salmon troller built by Hans Olsen, Ketchikan, Alaska. 453 GMC Detroil overhauled in 2010. Extensive rebuilds 2008 &2010. Vessel completely rebuilt from wheelhouse aft: 41 new ribs, 16 new planks, refastened hull, etc.. New aluminum deck, bulwarks, cocpit & cover. In 2010 new twin fuel tanks, new tail shaft, stern & rudder bearings, new expansion tank, new hydraulic tank, new exhaust system, rebuilt gurdies. June 2012 survey availabvle upon request. Alaska Power Troll Permit included in sale price.
rjsilvest

Post by rjsilvest »

Hi, I'm Ron Silvester and I own the Cameo. Check out my web page at http://www.fvcameo.com for photos of the work done on the boat and details. The boat can be sold separately from the permit, the boat and permit can be sold together, but the permit is not for sale until the boat goes (at least not at this time).

I'm OPEN TO OFFERS on the boat. Permit will be sold at the going rate. I also have medical permission to lease out the permit for two years, if that helps anyone get started. Give me a call at 509-337-6097 (my home in WA) or my Alaskan cell phone 907-738-5455, and I can tell you anything you want to know. Thanks!
Siskiyous

Post by Siskiyous »

Ron replied to me that he has an offer. The amount of work he had done was very impressive. I may have found a 42 foot steel troller and have dreams of making it to the 2014 season.