Troll Action

Post photos or movies of trollers, fish, scenery, whatever you've got related to trolling.
oceantherapy
Spammer?: No

Re: Troll Action

Post by oceantherapy »

I just had to join so I could reply to the "salty landing a king pic".
This looks sooo much like me at same age its weird!!
Love to post a pic of me at age 3 swinging my hammer you will see how close we look.
Only difference is my nose grew ( Mom was Italian dad a Brit).
he took me deep sea fishing for ling cod and rockfish age 12 and I thought that was early....loved the 13 ft swells and never even slightly sick at sea.
What great pictures!!!
of a life that is obviously wonderful.
You live in paradise.

I was born in Oakland ca and now live near San Francisco where I was going to be a comm King troller.
Went out the gate 25 years in 2 old Montauks, no radar but lots of guts and a mustang float coat filled with water proof VHF and GPS ... and could not wipe the grin off my face for days after I landed the best tasting health food God ever created.

I miss my 17' boat and someday want to actually make some money doing what I love, so I am searching for a Ca boat for salmon only- even if I can only make 25k net.
I have a few fillets in freezer we found this year off Marin County near Bolinas/Stinson beach -2 over 17lbs.. (after being shut down 2 looong years) and what a difference from canned sockeye. 90% of ours are hatchery fish with snipped adipose

I had a Main Coon mix kitty (with thumbs) I always wanted to take out fishing but usually I got so beat up in the rough water in Potato Patch , and loved her too much to risk it.
take care!
Gary
gyork@earthlink.net is my email
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

20 copy.jpg
20 copy.jpg (86.11 KiB) Viewed 12188 times
Here is one from the life. We heated and cooked with a wood stove. No chain saw.
TomD
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

Post by TomD »

These are some really great photo's ! Thank you for posting .