ScreenSaver

Post photos or movies of trollers, fish, scenery, whatever you've got related to trolling.
jseines

ScreenSaver

Post by jseines »

I am on the hunt for a screen saver of Alaskan commercial salmon fishing boats...thanks

John Seines
F/V BAILEY BAY
Wrangell, Alaska
ericv
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: ScreenSaver

Post by ericv »

John, I was on the same quest and found not only a good site but found a picture that had a familiar profile to it, even in the small viewing size. It was a photo of our troller as I was inbound to the western anchorage side of Sitka. I contacted the photographer via e-mail and his first question to me was "how the _ell did you find that amongst all the pictures"? I explained that our vessels are like our family, us fisherman can spot our own even with the smallest font or through salt encrusted eye glasses. He was kind enough to forward me a screen saver of our vessel. His name is Patrick Endres who I believe is based out of Anchorage put obviously gets around the state. His site is http://www.alaskaphotographics.com When the site pulls up, look on the port side of the screen and click on the "Industry" one. Next you can view a nice selection from the "Commercial Fishing" or "Seafood" columns. I'm pretty sure you can get a screen saver from there, maybe for a nominal fee, if nothing else it makes for great armchair browsing. Good travels and fishing.
Eric Van Cise F/V New Hope Sitka
Ocean Gold

Post by Ocean Gold »

Here is one that I like the icons are all visable once you set it
Attachments
12006 034.jpg
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

You mean wall paper don't you for your desktop?
I just link the screen saver to my photo albums and it shows different photos continually. Kind of cool. Grandkids, dead fish, fishing places, boats, etc. scrolling randomly.