NEED PHOTOS

Post photos or movies of trollers, fish, scenery, whatever you've got related to trolling.
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NEED PHOTOS

Post by ata »

Hi All:

As always, I'm on a quest for photos I can use in documents or on the web. It's harder than you might think to find 'the right' shots. Need those that are free from blood or gore - show exceptional quality of product being handled gently - nice/clean/well maintained boats - and fun photos of fishing families and communities. All that, and good lighting/pic quality, too.

There are some nice shots on this site! Those of you who have photos on here, would you mind sending me a private message if you would allow ATA to use them? If there are people in the photos, I'll need their permission as well, so would appreciate contact information. And, if you are harboring some really great shots on your computers, I'd appreciate getting some of those as well. Historic photos of boats, fishing towns, and people (with any information you have about the photo) would also be really cool.

My use of photos is not to sell anything - well, obviously our membership brochure solicits membership, but beyond that, I am just looking for ways to positively highlight trolling and trollers to the public.

If you want a photo credit, let me know that, too.

Thanks for any help you can lend!

Dale Kelley, Alaska Trollers Association (907)586-9400
Ocean Gold

Re: NEED PHOTOS

Post by Ocean Gold »

There is a bunch here http://www.myspace.com/oceangold If anyone has any new photos to add,or edits feel free, I am trying to get everyone's boats and historic boats, cannerys, then and now before we are no more or they sink. When I get enough or run out of room on the site, I will move them over to there own site. The pictures can be sent to gillnet@ak.net
Thanks and thanks for all of the picture guys have sent
Ed
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by ata »

Thanks Ed & Kathy! I enjoyed your My Space and all the wonderful photos!

dk
yak2you2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by yak2you2 »

Dale, You are more than welcome to any of my pictures.