Testing Advertising...

News & changes to the site. Give your feedback or ask questions about the site here.
Jon
Spammer?: No

Testing Advertising...

Post by Jon »

I'm testing Google's AdSense advertising in the sidebar. You can block it with AdBlock for your web browser (and all other websites advertisements too!)

If you hate it, lemme know!
jgallagher33

Re: Testing Advertising...

Post by jgallagher33 »

Ads are OK with me. Thanks for keeping the site going.
gray iceman

Post by gray iceman »

Greetings from Juneau!
I am new to the PM thing and am wanting more information regarding advertising on this site. I have a machine shop and rebuild gurdies and other fishing gear and equipment. what are the rates and can I get the email of the site administrator to have direct communication? I don't see any pointers on how to PM.

Thanks

gray iceman
Once and Future
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Once and Future »

Gray: Once you log in, click on "User Control Panel" near the top of the screen. Once that opens, look for a tab that says "Private Messages". You should be able to figure out how to send a private message to Jon. If I remember right, you have to be extra careful to hit a "submit" button or something, even after you think you may be done.

Jon doesn't seem to communicate much these days. I would like to see you have success with your machine shop servicing the fleet.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

Jon asked me to moderate posts as he went sailing. I have not been as diligent as I should.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Yikes! just checked in and there were a bunch of posts to approve. Sorry to anyone who's been wondering where their post was.