Record Visitors, Dec 16th.

News & changes to the site. Give your feedback or ask questions about the site here.
Jon
Spammer?: No

Record Visitors, Dec 16th.

Post by Jon »

Yesterday had the highest number of visits to the site in a single day, 324 unique visits. There were also 14,613 hits and 4668 page views.

October (7061 visits) and November (7638 visits) were record months, and this December is on pace to surpass all previous records.

My thanks goes out to all those who have contributed in successfully bringing our fishing community closer together with the generous sharing of your experiences, wisdom, and thoughtful advice.
tacorajim
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Record Visitors, Dec 16th.

Post by tacorajim »

Well it serves you right, lad. Let me be the first to humbly thank you for successfully launching this group effort at a time when fleet division prevailed with negative momentum against unity.

Thank you, Sir.
yak2you2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by yak2you2 »

Aye, tis you that deserves the credit Jon, I've no doubt that this site will soon become as essential to trolling as sharpened hooks. You've a real talent for it, that's a handy thing for those of us who are still clubbing things from the back of our caveboats.
Having a place for all trollers to get together, trade secrets, tips, buy/sell, laugh, argue out their differences, but ultimately get together and rally for their common causes, hasn't even begun to show just how important it can be.
Standing together is going to make or break our industry in the very near future, I feel, and this site is the best step I've seen toward unity, period.
So, thanks again for all your efforts.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

Jon,
Seems like a few of us contributing and lots of people looking, which is just fine, but I wonder what we could do to entice a few more to chime in. As you can tell I just love reading the site and learn lots. What I plan to do is share the web site with the trollers on my e-mail address list and invite them to tune in and share.

Merry Christmas

Here is a postcard for you from Sitka.
3 Edgecumbe and Sitka from Verstovia.jpg
Thompson Harbor and Indian River Valley.jpg
John Murray
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by John Murray »

Thanks Jon.fun site
Jon
Spammer?: No

Post by Jon »

Todays visit count was more than double that December record, at 738 visits. The average visits per day for February was 522 visits.
v.jpg
v.jpg (11.07 KiB) Viewed 19835 times
Each bar represents one months unique visits, beginning March 2008 and ending with February of '09.

Just posting this for fun. Pat yourself on the back if you're reading this, and please don't pat mine. :)
Ocean Gold

Post by Ocean Gold »

How do we invest in this it's not following the Dow or S&P? lol. I have sold a lot of stuff on here. Thanks Jon it's fun