Judges

Discussion area for political and legal issues affecting Alaskan salmon fisheries.
yak2you2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Judges

Post by yak2you2 »

Quick!! Tell me which judges you voted for were Republican, or Which ones were Democrats. If you feel like that shouldn't matter about a particular judge than what are the qualities you seek? Did you honestly know anything about the judges on your ballot?
To be honest,,,, I didn't. My go to prinicple if I don't know is to not vote, but I feel like I should have. I have never heard of anyone of them on the ballot, and I doubt most Alaskans have either, unless they happen to have sat in front of one. I know the information is out there, but it sure isn't readily available.The more I watch the news, the more I feel like Judges run this country as much, or more than the politicians. It bothers me that there's no campaining or information avaialable about judges. And,,, it bothers me that there's no run offs either. our choices are either should we have this guy as a judge? or not. From now on I can promise you that I will personally strive to let you know where each Judge stands, no point in a fleet halving their radar off.
IcySwan1

Re: Judges

Post by IcySwan1 »

Yak,

Contact me at mike@icyswan.com

I can direct you to links that have background information on Alaska judges.

Mike