You might want to watch this

Discussion area for political and legal issues affecting Alaskan salmon fisheries.
Once and Future
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You might want to watch this

Post by Once and Future »

I seem to be the only dumb ass that is watching this stuff:

http://thedailywh.at/2012/02/28/psa-of-the-day-52/

It ended up OK (for us) after I thought it was going to a bad place. Reading the comments, people don't seem to grasp ... much, I guess.
TomD
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

Re: You might want to watch this

Post by TomD »

Haha Once No your not the only one ;) Thank you for posting the link.

I always think about things like this, where our food comes from and how it was taken and who took it. I grew up on a Dairy Farm so I saw firsthand the different things that go on good and bad. I am active in "political" issues and try not to be mindless or thoughtless.

Like most things in the world, its about the money. If people can make money either it be by making it in a good way or bad people will find a way to get ahead (They think) . It is hard to believe most people don't either think about real issues or even care. In most people's world , if it does not affect them they don't care.

I enjoy "sushi" but don't enjoy how most fish is caught so its really hard for me to enjoy anymore.BUT I don't like government intervention on really any issue. They (government) is all about the mighty dollar so they always have an alternate agenda behind what ever they will do. Politicians can be payed off on almost any major issue for only a couple 100k. Rules get made that makes the small "Mom and pop's" go out of business while the large corporate companies continue to grow.

I think more of us need to stand up against things we don't agree with without being worried or scared what people will say to us. If we want good food on our plates then we all need to make it known how we want it.

Thank you Once