All points bulletin... missing mitigation trollers

Discussion area for political and legal issues affecting Alaskan salmon fisheries.
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All points bulletin... missing mitigation trollers

Post by ata »

Hi All:

Please open the attached document to review a list of names CFEC has provided me of people who's Chinook mitigation application packets were returned as 'undeliverable'. If you know someone on the list, please have them contact CFEC right away!

Thanks!

Dale
ATA
Attachments
Missing Trollers, 031413.pdf
(260.92 KiB) Downloaded 679 times
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: All points bulletin... missing mitigation trollers

Post by ata »

Hi All:

Updated list to review.

Please help if you can!

Dale
ATA
Attachments
MissingTrollers, 031813.docx
(15.54 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by ata »

Hi All:

Attached is this week's update on trollers who's mitigation applications have been returned. Please look to see if you can help reach them.

Also, the state tells me that the application returns have slowed down considerably. DCCED reports that only about 50% of all applications have been returned so far. DCCED plans to do a reminder postcard mail out for the remaining 50% on April 12th.

If you haven't filed your mitigation application, you might want to take care of that soon. Deadline is mid-May.

Dale
ATA
Attachments
Missing trollers 040413.docx
(16.06 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by ata »

Hi All:

REMINDER: Mitigation applications must be IN the CFEC office by May 13th.

Here's the most recent list of folks whose mitigation packets were returned to CFEC. Please take a look and see if you recognize any of your family, friends... maybe even YOU.

Also, CFEC staff tells me that only 80% of those eligible for mitigation payments have returned their applications. If you want to get in on the program,but haven't put yours in the mail, please do so right away. I suggest you use 'certified mail', just to help avoid any question that you mailed it in time.

This year pays for summer Chinook seasons 2010 & 2011, so you really don't want to miss out!

Questions?
http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?ad ... mpensation
http://commerce.alaska.gov/dca/grt/Chin ... rants.html

Good fishing...

Dale
ATA
Attachments
Need Updated Address List as of April 30.pdf
(246.31 KiB) Downloaded 530 times