GE Salmon Opposition Sign On Letter

Discussion area for political and legal issues affecting Alaskan salmon fisheries.
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GE Salmon Opposition Sign On Letter

Post by ata »

Hi All:

Haven't done your GE comments yet? Not to worry... here's a couple of quick ways to consider:

1. http://www.regulations.gov You'll see a link on the homepage to submit individual comments.

OR...

2. National fishing industry sign-on letter - attached for your review. If you're a fisherman, or run any kind of fishing related or support sector business (we even have some cities signed on), just shoot me a personal message or email with ALL of the following:

Name: Josephina Fisherman or Joe Supplier or Guess My Name Processor
Business: F/V Hootchie Mamma or maybe TrollingforTrollerstoSellGearTo.com
Home Port: City, State
EMAIL: fishfearmykids@troll.net

And... you might indicate whether or not it's ok to use your name for VERY SIMILAR letters - say, same tone and topic, but maybe we're writing about legislation instead of regulation. I will NEVER do so without permission, and usually try to find everyone first, even if they've given permission in advance.

Finally, please volunteer to spread the word! And, if you have friends and family who are not connected to fishing, and they want to sign on to a letter, our GE Coalition has several more letters to choose from so just have them contact me!

No surrender...

Dale
ATA
Attachments
FISHERS_ge_fish_letter_for_circulationFINAL, 040513.pdf
(185.33 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: GE Salmon Opposition Sign On Letter

Post by ata »

Hey All...

There's still a little time! I'll take sign-ons for this letter through Wednesday night.

See above for the information needed.

Thanks!

Dale
ATA