Eager Deckhand Looking For Work and Training

Find a job on a fishing boat, or sign on a deckhand.
defiance
Spammer?: No

Eager Deckhand Looking For Work and Training

Post by defiance »

Hi,
My name is Kiel and I'm 19 years old and looking to get a job deckhanding on a commercial salmon troller or purse seiner. I am an avid salmon fisherman and consider myself very knowledgable about trolling gear and tactics for all species of salmon. I currently work at the Point Defiance Boathouse Bait and Tackle shop in Tacoma, Washington, but have spent a summer in Sitka deckhanding and processing for a private charter company. I am eager to get aboard a troller as a deckhand and prove my worth and demonstrate my work ethic and passion for this industry. I can guarantee to you that I am the best candidate for a deckhand position despite my lack of experience in commercial fishing as of yet. I am a quick learner, and with some training I will be able to apply my knowledge of salmon fishing along with what I am trained to be the most efficient, hardest working deckhand around. I am willing to travel for work and am available anytime for however long you need me aboard. If you need a good hard working, knowlegdable deckhand let me know and I will be more than happy to meet up with you and discuss a job opportunity.

Thanks,
Kiel
defiance
nwmegan

Re: Eager Deckhand Looking For Work and Training

Post by nwmegan »

Hey Kiel,
We are looking for a deckhand, what is the best way to reach you?