looking for a chance

Find a job on a fishing boat, or sign on a deckhand.
demossvillejohn
Spammer?: No

looking for a chance

Post by demossvillejohn »

Hi, my name is John Flanagan, I'm from a small town in Kentucky. I am 31 years old, 6'4", 255 lb, hard worker in search of a dream life in Alaska. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have four children, 3 boys and 1 girl. I have been at the same place of employment for 12 year's now at a machine shop and have been making a good living, but it has always been a dream to move to Alaska but it's not gonna happen unless I take a big jump of faith. I'm sure I'm up to the task being the lifestyle I currently live working the farms around here, lol. I've slung a lot of hay and put up a ton of tobacco along with daily chores. Living our live simple and off grid is our end game plan. I'm a very active hunter and fisher in my parts and ready to move to a place that I can expand the adventure. My big plan it is not really the smartest of plans is to move up there myself try to find some fishing work hey some of the bills back home until we can sell our place so I can relocate my whole family up there it seems like the only way it will ever be done unless I won the lottery but long story short I believe any job you gave me and put me to work I would definitely pay off in the long run. It will definitely be a learning experience for me but that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

John