Commercial Salmon Trolling Forum

48.6 ft steel salmon/tuna troller for sale

Buy, sell, trade, or lease fishing boats, skiffs, and commercial fishing permits.

48.6 ft steel salmon/tuna troller for sale

Postby bctom27 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:01 pm

$225,000 usd
Campbell River, British Columbia.48.6 ft steel salmon /tuna troller. packs 14 t frozen tuna. lots of fuel , can stay out 30 days on tuna if you had too. canadian built, has been ad measured. I have moved the boat from U.S registry back to Canadian, can easily switch back. 15 mins in the dmv. Excellent sea boat. Very fishy troller. Excellent tuna boat. reduntant systems throughout. 2 sounders, 2 radars , 2 sources of 110 v power, 2 freezers. new blast system and new plates, new oil stove, new genset. 35 k plus hours on 6 71 jimmy main engine. excellent runner cold stat up no problem, this engine is inspected and tuned up every year by a reputable mechanic. Lots of upgrades and on going maintenance.I have fished pot shrimp in SE and pots and rope can go with boat, they are in excellent shape 39" smaller ones. EAST HOPE GURDIES, rebuilt pilkinlton anchor winch with new ground tackle. This is a good boat and has brought me a lot of success. I have upgraded and will miss this boat . Tom 250 202 0279 , bctom27@yahoo.com
bctom27

Return to Boats & Permits