Spoon tip

Discussion related to commercial salmon trolling, boats, gear, fishing techniques, electronics, marketing, etc.
Once and Future
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Spoon tip

Post by Once and Future »

I am hopefully posting a picture of a spoon that has been fishing at least as well for me as the Superiors that are available now. It's called a Canadian by Silver Horde. I think they are still made in USA, although I am struggling with the Silver Horde catalog a little bit. I can find their "sport" catalog online, but not their "commercial". I have to look at Pacific Net and Twine website again.

Anyway, I am posting it in hopes that if it's still available y'all will buy some and support a company making spoons in USA, and hopefully put some more Kings in your hold.
spoon.JPG
PS: For extra credit, is this a 50/50 or half and half? I think there is a post somewhere that covers that.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Spoon tip

Post by Salty »

50/50. Half and half is gold one one side, chrome on the other.
Hans2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

Post by Hans2 »

For what it's worth, my winter job has me working within 2 miles Silver Horde HQ's and I was planning on going in there after the holidays. Will report back on availability of this spoon if it's not confirmed on the forum by then.
Once and Future
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Once and Future »

Good. It seems to me some of you order from Pacific Net and Twine. Do you have to pay extra taxes and duties to do that? Sea Mar's trolling collection has really dwindled to what was left over at the end of season 10 years ago. At least it seems like it. Murray Pacific has more, but is also short some items I think may still be manufactured.