Casting Call!

Discussion related to commercial salmon trolling, boats, gear, fishing techniques, electronics, marketing, etc.
ata
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Casting Call!

Post by ata »

Hi All:

Wanna be an MTV rock-star? There's a call out for young, or young looking, people who are new entrants to 'dangerous' industries...they've listed commercial fishing as one. Here's the info. If anyone applies, please let me know!

Rock on...

Dale, ATA

TRUE LIFE: I'M STARTING A DANGEROUS JOB
We've all got to make a living somehow, but it takes a certain kind of person to pay the bills by putting their lives on the line. Are you entering a field that has a dangerous or hazardous reputation? Are you spending your day deep in a coal mine? Taking measures to become a lumberjack or a logging worker? Are you training to work on the bomb squad? Do you want to support yourself by constructing bridges and skyscrapers? Are you seriously considering putting your neck on the line as a rescue worker, firefighter or commercial fisherman? Are you training to become a medevac pilot or flight engineer? Is the risk worth the money? Or do you just enjoy the rush of a job that very few people can do?

If you appear between the ages of 18 and 28 and are training for or starting a dangerous job we want to hear from you. Email us at dangerousjob@mtvn.com with your name, location, phone number, photo and story.