Biggest king

Discussion related to commercial salmon trolling, boats, gear, fishing techniques, electronics, marketing, etc.
Canute
Spammer?: No

Biggest king

Post by Canute »

Hello my name is Canute some of you may remember my parents Dick and Eva they were owner operator of the Lillian' S in the 80s my father died in November at 89 years old and my mother has been gone about 8 years now pancreatic cancer while looking through old photos I found a picture off the biggest king we ever bought in 8 years as salmon tender for the troll fleet I can't remember the name of the guy or the boat but I weighed the fish and it was 70# no one has seen this picture outside my family but if you sold a bunch of kings over 60# most of them white and one pushing 70# to the lillian s in about 1983 1984 you know who you are and I have the picture to prove it but I have no idea how to post it hear my sister Lisa email it to me so I might be able to forward it to you it took most of the day just to get looged in hear but I would like to share this picture with all of you don't now how thanks