contact info

Discussion related to commercial salmon trolling, boats, gear, fishing techniques, electronics, marketing, etc.
chumbag
Spammer?: No

contact info

Post by chumbag »

looking for george,owner of linda rey in sitka n, aliyason dock 4 slip 33. lost contact with you over winter can p.m on here or anybody with contact info would be apreciated thanks
JKD

Re: contact info

Post by JKD »

chumbag - I was tied in a seasonal stall on Dock 4 in Sitka's Eliason Harbor during the summer and the troller "Linda Ray" is still tied there (I passed it many times going in and out of my spot). I only saw George once walking past on the dock, but I assume that he is still around in the Sitka area. I brought my boat back over to Juneau for the winter, or I would walk down and see if there was an Emergency Contact number visible somewhere on the cabin of George's boat. Maybe someone else could do that simple step for you?
JKD

Post by JKD »

Did you try contacting the Sitka Harbormaster office? I could be wrong but they should be able to provide you with a contact number for the responsible party for the boat in their files.
chumbag

Post by chumbag »

jkd. i did try the harbormasters office and they said they couldnt give out personal info, wich i understand. unless the harbor has boat owners phone numbers posted like my home port.
spike christopher
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by spike christopher »

He is there and doing fine, rides his bike every day.
chumbag

Post by chumbag »

i got ahold of him. thanks for the messages