Donations to site

News & changes to the site. Give your feedback or ask questions about the site here.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Donations to site

Post by Salty »

New format does not have a donation page. How do we donate Jon?
Once and Future
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Donations to site

Post by Once and Future »

Hey, good timing. I think I missed donating last year. I mailed a check in the past. (Don't like Paypal.) Jon will give you an address if you send him a PM.
akfisher78
Spammer?: No

Post by akfisher78 »

I also prefer to mail a check than use pay pal! I sent a PM to Jon but still waiting for reply
Abundance
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Abundance »

I made a donations some time ago through paypal, but the online receipt I got was for Forks Networking LLC. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I wonder if I did it right, or the money went someplace I didn't mean for it to go.
Garrett Hagen, F/V Abundance
akfisher78

Post by akfisher78 »

Good question I have been waiting for a response from Jon to send a check instead. I am super appreciative of the work he does to keep up with the site I know everyone else is also. This is the most useful source of information for any fishery on the internet bar-none!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Abundance wrote:I made a donations some time ago through paypal, but the online receipt I got was for Forks Networking LLC. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I wonder if I did it right, or the money went someplace I didn't mean for it to go.
It went to the right place (sort of). That is my business account... From now on they will be sent directly to a different account.
Jon

Post by Jon »

akfisher78 wrote:Good question I have been waiting for a response from Jon to send a check instead. I am super appreciative of the work he does to keep up with the site I know everyone else is also. This is the most useful source of information for any fishery on the internet bar-none!
Sorry for the delayed reply -- You can find a mailing address by clicking the link in my signature. Thanks!
mydona
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by mydona »

Jon I asked the same question about fork net last year and you did respond, letting me know it did go to the right place. The question is what will the pay pal receipt say now? and if pay pal charges a fee would a check be better for you?
Jon

Post by Jon »

It should now say Commercial Salmon Trolling Forum (support@salmontrolling.com).

No fee for Paypal donations, so either way is fine.
fvsedna

Post by fvsedna »

Jon~.....Thank you for the creation & maintenance of the Troller's Forum.
Andrew
Jon

Post by Jon »

You're welcome. :)