Name that headland game

Post photos or movies of trollers, fish, scenery, whatever you've got related to trolling.
Drew
Spammer?: No

Re: Name that headland game

Post by Drew »

Carol W wrote:Pt Harris
Correct.

There's definitely a light there, since I'm on the line headed down the line, it's probably behind my anchor. I think that the trees to the right of my anchor are behind the point, further in Malmesbury, so the light might be further left than you might expect at first glance.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

Spent a lot of hours growing up on that drag. Been years now. Is the hatchery line still on the light and about half the boats go to the end of the rock anyway? I suggested the hatchery line be moved south to the natural end of the drag years ago. Did it ever get done?
Drew

Post by Drew »

The line still goes to the light. I didn't see too many people confused about the line. It would be nice if they changed it, but I doubt they would. Most of the fish are caught on that end and the area doesn't usually have a super high hatchery percentage.
fveureka
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by fveureka »

Feeling charitable today just thinking about that perfect trip and the need to pay forward. Anyone to guess this body of water? Will result in a donation to keep this site going. If you guess the size and make of spoon use..will result in doubling up my donation hint 50/50 what? Anyone up to the challenge...
Attachments
Back in the day
Back in the day
akfish1

Post by akfish1 »

South Chatham/Tebenkof?
fveureka
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by fveureka »

Hi, does look like that area, sorry my filter was on...look at the mountain "top" on the edge and how far from shore......
yak2you2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by yak2you2 »

52 lbs. brass n copper #7 superior.
fveureka
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by fveureka »

Hey Casey,
yes, the spoon is correct. Jon will collect $50. This king was 48lbs dressed, pretty good eyes. I thumped 2 this size on the trip and will see if I can get it posted as It has a better headland when we snugged up to shore north of this.....another hint.
fveureka
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by fveureka »

Where is Waldo?
Attachments
Headland on left..trolling for the big ones
Headland on left..trolling for the big ones